A cookie (hereinafter a “Cookie”) or tracer is a general term for a text file saved in dedicated space on the devices’ hard drive (for example computer, tablet, smartphone, etc., hereinafter the “Terminal”) when you view content or online advertising. This Cookie file allows its issuers to identify the device on which it is stored for as long as the Cookie is valid or stored, that means 13 months maximum. Therefore, Cookies do not identify you directly.
Information about your browsing on our Website are saved in the “Cookies” files installed on your Terminal and allow us to track your activity and to recall information, such as user preferences or information that the user previously entered in forms.
However, you can change the settings for these Cookies at any time. You will find Below further information about Cookies and how you can manage their settings.
We are likely to install various types of Cookies when you connect to our Website:
Technical Cookies, which notably allow to:
- adjust the Website’s display to your Terminal’s display preferences (for example language used, display resolution or exploitation system used) when you visit our Website, depending on the materials and viewing software or player software your Terminal contains;
- implement security measures, for instance when you are asked to sign in again to a piece of content or service after a certain amount of time;
- give you access to reserved and personal areas of our Website, such as your account, thanks to IDs and data that you may have given us previously;
- store information about a form that you have filled in on our Website (account registration or access) or to Products, services or information that you have chosen on our Website (service subscribed, the content of an order basket).
Audience measurements Cookies that allow to:
- obtain visitor statistics and volumes and use of the various components of the Website (sections and contents visited, journeys) to help Jasmains Paris improve the interest of its services as well as their user-friendliness;
Advertising Cookies that allow us to:
- associate the personal data you have provided us with (including your electronic contact information, during your registration, your order or your access to one of our services), with browsing information, in order to, for instance, send you electronic marketing messages or display on your Terminal, within advertising spaces that we publish, personalised advertisements that are specifically intended for you;
Payment security Cookies that allow us to:
- help fight against online fraud (payment fraud, identity theft, etc.). In this respect, subject to your rights,Jasmains Paris or service providers acting on its behalf, may store trackers to collect information about the Terminal used to place the order (including the operating system used, the location of the machine, whether or not a proxy was used, etc.). These "fingerprint" trackers associated with your order data are used to confirm your order, the payment method used and your delivery method.
Your browsing data is linked to your profile regardless of the Terminal used thanks to Cookie exchange technology, so that your journey can be tracked regardless of the Terminal used.
Social media Cookies, which allow:
Cookie: fr (facebook.com)
Description: This cookie is set by Facebook to deliver advertisements when they are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting this website.
Cookie: fr (facebook.com)
Description: The cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant advertisements to the users and measure and improve the advertisements. The cookie also tracks the behavior of the user across the web on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.
Any Cookie placed on your Terminal is subject to your consent, which you may express and freely review at any time, using the possibilities described above.
There are various ways to manage your Cookie options.
You can deactivate each Cookie with the deactivation link provided for that purpose (see below).
You may also use the advertising Cookie management tools provided by third parties.
You can configure your browser software in order to, according to your choice, accept the installation of Cookies on your Terminal, or reject them. Your browser may also allow you to choose to disable all or some Cookies, as the need arises, before the installation of such Cookies on your Terminal.
If you gave your consent to the installation of Cookies files on your Terminal, Cookies embedded on the pages and contents you have viewed will be stored in a dedicated area of your device and will be readable and recognizable only by the issuer.
If you refuse the installation of Cookies, or if you delete the Cookies already installed on your Terminal, you will no longer be able to use certain functions of the Website:
- For the technical Cookies: you may not be able to access the Website or its services;
- For personalisation Cookies: the display of the Website may not adapt to the display preferences of your Terminal. Your passwords may not be saved, as well as information about forms filled on the Website;
- For audience measurement Cookies: no consequence on the use of the Website;
- For advertising Cookies: no consequence on the use of the Website. However, deleting them does not stop online advertising. It will only cause advertising to be shown that does not take your centres of interest into account;
- For online payment security Cookies: no consequence on the use of the Website. However, in case you are trying to buy something online using your credit card, your payment could be delayed because of the need for a manual validation.
Regarding the management of Cookies, each browser software offers various configurations. These configurations are described in the “help” section of each browser. We invite you to refer to the configuration settings of your browser.
In the event that you share the use of your Terminal with more than one person, or if your Terminal has several browsers, we cannot be sure that the advertising intended for your Terminal is in keeping with your own use of this Terminal and not that of another user of this Terminal. In this case, sharing with others the use of your Terminal and configuring the settings for Cookies is your free choice and responsibility.
6. Transfer of personal data outside the European Union
Please note that since some of our digital advertising partners are likely to be located outside the European Union, data collected using Cookies may be transferred to non-EU member countries, whose personal data protection legislation differs from that applicable in France. We strictly require our partners to use the information collected using Cookies on our Website solely to administer or provide the services requested and ask them to always act in accordance with applicable data protection laws and to pay particular attention to the confidentiality of the information transmitted. To find out more, please refer to their policy regarding personal data protection.